- For loyal customers, the following bonuses will be added to the base prices shown on CRONIMET’s website:
- + € 10 per tonne of black scrap
- + € 15 per tonne of non-ferrous scrap metal
- Some of CRONIMET’s promotional offers apply only to loyal customers.
- Loyal customers are the first to receive news about CRONIMET’s new services, products and promotions through a monthly newsletter.
- Loyal customers shall have the right at any time to prohibit the use of his/her contact information for direct marketing by replying to the newsletter sent to him or her by writing an e-mail to email@example.com
WHO CAN JOIN?
- A natural person can apply to join the Loyalty Program.
- To sign up for the Loyalty Program, you must complete the online form on CRONIMET’s website or a written form at a scrap yard.
- For loyal customers, the benefits apply immediately upon enrolment.
- It is free to join the Loyalty Program.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN USING THE BENEFITS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS?
- In order to qualify for the loyalty rewards, the CRONIMET receiver must be informed prior to the purchase and sale transaction. No discounts can be applied after the purchase and sale transaction is completed.
- If a natural person has joined the program, the loyal customer account is personal and may be used only by the person who has joined the program.
- Loyal customer status shall not be granted to a natural person without his or her consent and without filling in the corresponding joining form.
- Loyal customer status is valid indefinitely.
HOW TO EXIT THE LOYALTY PROGRAM?
In order to opt-out of the Loyalty Program, the loyal customer shall submit a free application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitting a respective application will result in the Loyalty Program account being deleted after the application has been processed. When submitting an application for the withdrawal from the program, the customer will waive all loyalty benefits.
CRONIMET Latvia’s data protection rules can be found here.